Saturday, September 1, 2012

Chapter 6: Day out

"1, 2, 3, 4
Hey! Hey!ForeverHey! Hey!Forever
It's you and meMoving at the speed of light into eternityTonight is the nightTo join me in the middle of ecstasy
Feel the melody and the rhythm of the musicAround you, around you
I'ma take you there, I'ma take you thereSo don't be scared, I'm right here, ready?We can go anywhere, go anywhereBut first, it's your chance, take my hand, come with me
It's like I waited my whole life for this one nightIt's gon' be me, you and the dance floor'Cause we only got one nightDouble your pleasure, double your fun"-Chris brown
 
*Chris
 
-Sunday-
"Come on Chris please?" My sister begged
"No Leah" I waved her off putting my attention back on my game
"Come on I have to go to Florida I'll give you $200" She said trying to bargain with me, but she had me at 200
"Ard Leah" I said annoyed
"That's a shame I gotta pay you to watch your own nephew" She shook her head
"Yea you try watching him all day when he cranky" I told her In any way shape or form is Lil drew bad, but he can be a lot at times
"I know" She laughed
"That boy too hype" I threw my hoodie on my bed
"Just like you were" She mushed my head
"Whatever I wasn't all over the place"
"We couldn't even get you to sit down for longer than 5 minutes" She laughed
"HA.HA.HA don't you have a light to catch"
She laughed even more "Yea I do" She kissed a sleeping Drew on his forehead and gave me a hug
"Thank you Lil brother love ya" she blew me a kiss
"Bye" I said looking back at my game
-----
About 45 minutes later Drew woke up bothered than ever.
"Uwel Chris" He hopped off the sofa in my room whipping his eyes
"Wassup man" I looked up
"Where mommy?"He asked eyes still closed
"She had to do something you chilling with me today" I told him
"Otay" He went to my bed laying on it, I turned the T.v to some cartoons aanswering the phone.
"Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller ID
"Wassup" Chase sweet voice filled the phone causing me to smile
"Wassup ma?" I asked walking into my art room
"Nothing much, you?" She asked
"Nothing watching my nephew" I told her
"Aw that's so sweet" She laughed
"Yea I'm sweet like that" I whipped my shirt off
"Whatever Brown" She laughed again
"We should chill" I stated more than asked
"Yea we should I wanna met this Drew cutie" I could tell she was smiling
"Ard pick you up in an hour"
"Kay I'll be ready" she said
"And don't wear no short shorts" I warned
she kissed her lips "Bye" she hung up
I went back into the room "Drew you wanna do something?" I asked
He nodded his head yes
"Okay let me get dressed and we'll head out okay" I looked at him
A smile grew on his face as he started jumping around, see what I'm talking about?! This is gonna be a long day out.
*Chase
I was lotioning up when my mom walked in.
"Well come in mother" I laughed
She sat on my bed watching
"Hi sweetie" She smiled
"Some one's happy" I looked at her with my eyebrow up
"Yes I am. can't complain" She smiled even more
"Mom if you smile any harder your face gonna get stuck like that" I joked
"Where you going?" She asked
"Out with Chris and his nephew" I looked in my closet for something to wear .
"You've been spending a lot of time with him lately y'all dating?" She asked smiling
"MOM!?" I yelled walking out of my closet fully dressed.
"What he's cute" She laughed
"I know isn't he" I waled over to my dresser to get some jewelry
"...And his family is so nice" I found myself smiling
"Do you guys date?" She asked again
"No" I shook my head
"Why he has a girlfriend?" She asked
"No" I shock my head again
"So what's the problem"
She was asking too many questions for me.
"Iono mom" I gave her that face
She put her hands up in defense "Okay, Okay"
Just about when I was about to say something there was a knock at the door.
I made my way to the door only to see Chris and this cutie standing at his leg.
"Aw he's so cute" I smiled
"Tank you" He spoke up
"How old are you sweetie?" I bend down to his height
"I 4" He pointed to himself
I looked up at Chris who was smiling
"What's your name?" Drew asked me
"Chase" I pinched his cheek
He just smiled at me, while I moved to the side to let Chris big self in.
"Your moms here?" He asked
"Yes I am" She came from my room
"Hi Ms. Morgan" He smiled with his dimples deep
I know this dude ain't trying to hit on my mama.
"Call me Learun" She sat on the sofa
"Whose this cutie?" She looked at Drew
"This is my nephew Drew"
"Hi" Drew ran to my mom
"He's too cute" She picked him up
"Tank you" He sat on her lap playing in her hair, this boy is just like Chris a big flirt.
I went to grabbed my phone and money not knowing if I really needed it.
I kissed my mom and Chris, Drew, and myself headed out.
"What I tell you about those shorts?" Chris asked while he opened the door for me
"Nothing" I laughed
"Don't play Morgan!" He looked at me before shutting the door, headed to his side. I looked back at Drew in his car seat while he played with some toy.
"No body better no be looking at you" He said starting the car
"Why you even worried?" I asked pulling the mirror down putting on some car max.
"Cause you with me" He said pulling out
"Oh so now I am?" I raised my eyebrow
"You been since you stepped font into my school" He said knowing.
THIS KID!?
"WOW Brown" I mumbled pulling the mirror back up.
Minutes later we pulled into Chickie Cheeses, he's so basic.
"Yessss" Drew yelled from the back seat causing Chris and I to laugh.
"Come on" He helped Drew then me
Chris is such a big kid he brought some many tokens it's crazy.
"You wanna eat of play first?" I asked drew taking his jacket
"Umm I wanna eat" He smiled sweetly
"Okay your Uncle went to get us pizza" I sat a plate in front of him
"Who's ready for pizza?!" Chris yelled
"MEEEE" Drew yelled throwing his hands up
"Ard here you go man" He place a peace of cheese pizza on Lil Drew's plate and then mine and his.
After we finished eating they boys went full force.
"Babe come play this game with me" Chris called out front the basketball game.
"You know you about to loose right?" I questioned
"You must really don't know Breezy can ball" I said cocky
"Whatever BREEZY!?" I laughed putting a token into the one next to him picking up a ball.
---
6 rounds, Chris and I went 6 rounds at the basketball game.
"It's okay babe I'll buy you a Teddy bear" Chris gloated
"Shut up" I waved him off
"Aw now you mad, I told you I'm a beast" He said hitting this Dougie.
"I swear your so basic" I pushed him out the way
"Chase?!" Drew called me
"Yes honey" I looked down at him
"I wanna get in that" He pointed to the play set
I looked at the side then him, I'm not getting in that!
"Tell your Uncle to get in it with you" I suggested
Chris sucked his teeth "I'm not getting in that"
"Please Uwell Chris" Drew begged
"Yea please Uwell Chris" I mocked him
Chris took his shoes off and Drew and went into the play set.
The thing started shaking and little kids started screaming making me laugh.
They stopped at the little window thing waving and smiling at me.
Finally they got to the slide and Drew went first, and then the big baby.
"Was it fun" I picked Drew up
"Yes" He pocked my check
"I'm glade it was" I smiled
Chris walked over to us holding his back
"What's wrong with you?" I asked
"Them little kids got my shoes" He sounded out of breathe
Causing me and Drew to laugh
"HA.HA Uwell Chris" Drew pointed
"HA.HA" I encouraged
"Both of y'all shut it" He walked over to out table getting another slice of pizza. Fatness.
I shook my head picking up his shoes still handing Drew in my arms.
"Here" I sat his shoe next to him sitting Drew down cleaning up so we can leave.
"Let's cash thees in" Chris said getting the big bag of tickets him and Drew made.
"You have 450 tickets, what would you like" The lady smiled at Chris.
Lil Drew whispered something in Chris ear.
"Um yes can I get that sponge bob bear" He smiled
The lady got it down and he handed it to me.
"From me and Drew" They smiled
Aw they were too cute
"Thank you boys" I gave them both kisses on the cheek
"Where y'all wanna go now?" Chris asked when we got outside
"To get some ice cream" I smiled
"YES ICE CREAM" Drew yelled
I put him in his seat and then got in myself.
Chris drove us to the nearest ice cream shop.
As we sat and ate we just talked.
"Have you talked to quera?" I asked him
"I talked to her last night she said she was just chilling at Ty's" He said whipping his mouth.
"Oh they act like they go out" I laughed
"Who Quera and Ty? they love each other" He laughed
"Yea I think their little relationship that they try to deny is cute" I added whipping Drew's mouth as he made a mess.
"I think our little relationship is cute" He commented
"I agree the only thing is we don't have one" I laughed
He kissed his lips "Yea whatever if we didn't you wouldn't have agreed to go out with me today" He smiled
"Um I didn't I only agreed because of this cute" I place Drew in my lap
"And this one" He pointed to himself
"Maybe I did maybe I didn't you'll never know" I ate the rest of my Ice cream.
*Chris
We ended back at my house being that is was around 8.
Drew was knock out on the chair and I was laying on my bed flipping through the channels, while Chase walked around my room.
"You really like art huh?" She asked kicking off her shoes climbing my bed sitting next to me.
"Yea something like that" I said looking the T.v
"So why you act like you don't when Mr.Nick ask you about it?" She questioned
"It's a long story" I told her
"I have time" She laid down
"Well art was something my dad and I used to do together, and when he left I hated it, But one year Mr.Nick saw me tagging the side of our school building and said he saw something in me, so he made me join art. But I hate it!" I told her feeling myself getting angry.
"It's okay Chris we don't have to talk about it any more" She looked up at me.
"Wassup with you and art?" I asked cutting the T.v off
"Well back in New York I too had a tagging problem, I mostly did it because I never really had a whole lot of friends I kept to myself and art was the only way I would show who I truly am, but my friend who use to tag with me died and I promised myself I wasn't going to pick up a art brush again. Until I moved here my mom encouraged me to do art again, that's when I agreed to join Mr. Nick's art team" she said looking in front of her.
This is a side I never seen of her, her softer side. I felt connected.
"....Call me silly but when I seen that picture on the side of the school, I knew you did it" She said lowly
"How?" I asked
"Cause one day when we were in history I seen you draw something similar to it and from there I knew you loved art, but when we met again in Mr.Nick class and I seen the way you had a passion for hating it, I then knew we had something in common beyond just art" She said still looking at the wall.
I pulled her face towards mine and kissed her gently.
We kissed what seemed like forever before we both broke apart for air.
"Your beautiful you know that" I put my forehead on hers
"And your amazing" She said back in the same tone.
"What time you gotta be home?" I asked her really not wanting her to leave just yet.
"Iono but my mom went out so I can stay a while longer" She smiled
"Perfect" I kissed her again before getting up grabbing two hoodies.
"....Come somewhere with me" I threw her a hoodie
"Okay" She asked no question just did what she was told a true ride or die.


3 comments:

  1. awww and imna start a ride imma start a ride boss chick! Ride or die! right there
    1.Drew so cute and so funny like lolx boss chick
    2.im in love with the song at the top boss chick:)
    3.chucky cheese in the house! *ill buy you a teddy bear* haaaaa boss chick he kept his promise didn't he!? lolx
    4.both of them a big flirt boss chick
    5.The last part of chris pov i really felt a connection there beacuse like boss chick like idnoo how to decribe it but *crys* bravo!
    6. IM SUPER DUPER SORRY! beause i haven't talked with you in DAYS and i felt like my heart dropped not hearing your RATCHETNESS is UGH! well im here now bravo! boss chick imma try to comment on the next one!
    7. I wonder where they going gon have to find out lolx!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe i missed you that's first and formost!
    1) rite drew is the cutest in the world beside well christopher
    2) i know rite that's the move right there #foreever
    3) yes he did keep his promise it was cute
    4) yesss *beyonce gif*
    5) yes christopher really brought the soft side out with this one huh?
    6) it's okay and i got ratchetness for dayyyyssss
    7) keep reading it gets better *sneaky grin*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolx ok boss chick
      1. yessss preach
      2. christopher always come first well after my family but you get the picture boss chick dont judge me
      3.im saying he a keeper for trust
      4. lolx *taymar flips hair and .com* loxl
      5.yes u didd boss chick
      6.alway you always do that why i luwff u boss chick
      7. lolx imma keep reading no matter when!!!!!!!

      Delete