Sunday, September 2, 2012

Chapter 9: How we do it pt.2

"You're gonna wanna tell somebody
You're gonna wanna tell everybody
You're gonna wanna tell somebody
You're gonna wanna tell everybody"
-Chris brown
*Chris
-Later that day-
I was waiting on Chase to bring her tail! Got me waiting on her she on some new-new today.
She walked right past me.
"Where you going?" I asked her pulling her to me.
"To my car" She said lowly.
"Are we hanging out or what?" I asked getting tired of her antics.
"Yea I wanna go get Carla" She said finally looking up at me.
I nodded my head "Ard then I'll follow behind you since you know where you going."
She nodded her head and proceeded to get in her car.
Iono what I did, but I'm sorry for it cause this silent treatment is for the birds.
I got in my car and followed behind her 20 minutes later we were in some run down hood in Miami.
We both got out at the same time, walking up the 3 stairs.
"Aye shawty" One  dude called out which made my head snap in his direction.
"Don't push your luck homie." I stared him down 
Chase pulled my arm to where Carla lived before dude could even say anything. 
"Are you crazy?!" She yelled lowly  
"No but he straight disrespectfully" I said looking at her like she crazy. 
"Chill he could of had a gun and you just going H.A.M we ain't in yo hood anymore" She said lowly. 
I don't care what hood we in, you can miss me with that. 
"Whatever" I laughed at her sacredness but she form New York.
"What's funny see you think everything is a joke." She put her hands on her hips.
"Cause you scared, but yet you always telling people about themselves" I laughed a hearty laugh.
"See I know when to turn up, and when we're trying to help a little girl in a place we DON'T know isn't the time" She said getting upset.
"Are you turning up?!" I asked sarcastic.
"Your....your so childish" She knocked on the door.
This lady answer the door looking like she been sleep for 2 weeks.
"Can I help you?"
"Hi I'm Chase and this is Chris and we're from the big sister and brother foundation" Chase spoke clearly not wanting to do this anymore.
"Oh your her brother and sister" The lady smiled a little
"Yes ma'am is she in?" Chase asked
"Yes she is, come in" She stepped to the side.
"...You don't know how happy I am that someone can help me out" She sat down.
"It's our pleasure." Chase smiled keeping her attention the lady.
"Oh I'm Ms. Gomez by the way" She extend her hands which me both shook.
"CARLA" The lady yelled and within seconds later Carla came down stairs.
"Someone here for you" She said
When Carla saw us she ran to my leg.
"I thought you guys forgot about me" She smiled
"No we told you that we were coming to get you sweetie" Chase rubbed her hair.
"Can we go now" She asked looking at Ms.Gomez from the corner of her eyes.
"If that's okay with you" Chase turned to Ms.Gomez
"Of course" She tried to smile.
Something seems off about this lady and the way she acts.
"Okay we'll have her back before midnight" I told her and with that we walked to Chase car.
Chase got her straight before agreeing on meeting at the warehouse.
*Chase
I met Chris at the warehouse after stopping to get something to eat for all of us.
I put a blanket on the floor so all of us could eat while Chris found a radio station.
We all dug in and made small conversation.
"So do you have any questions for us" I asked Carla drinking some of my milkshake, after I sat it down Chris with his fat self drunk some.
"Are you guys dating?" She chuckled
I looked at Chris before answering
"No....Yes" We both said at the same time
"No" I said looking at him.
"Yes" He looked at her
She laughed covering her face.
"Do you have any kids?" She asked me
"No honey I'm only 17" I chuckled embarrassed.
"Oh Ms. Gomez daughter is pregnant and she's 17 too" She ate some of her fries. I looked at Chris again then back at Carla.
"How many kids are there with you and Ms. Gomez?" Chris asked
"It's 10 of us" She said
WOW 10 kids! something ain't right.
"Do you eat when your there?" I asked
"Sometimes" She said lowly.
This is totally killing me.
"Let's paint something" Chris came out of no where
"Really?" Carla smiled
"Yea" Chris got up throwing our trash away.
"Okay" She smiled
---
Our painting was dope, random drawing is what I call it, but any art is art.
"You guys are really good" Carla sat down.
"Well smank you darling" I made a funny face.
"What do you do to keep you relax" Chris asked
"I mostly read since I can't do a lot I'm only 7" she smiled innocently.
"Well let's get cleaned up and go shopping it's only 6" I smiled pulling my hair up.
"Shopping?" She asked
"Yes this is our present to you" Chris and I both agreed on doing this for her since earlier and being that we just found out that it's 9 other kids she's sharing stuff with we want to make sure she's good and has her own thing.
"Kay" she helped clean up.
-----
We went to Walmart first being I too need some things.
"Do you mind Mr. Brown" I laughed as we went into the panties section.
"My bad" He smiled innocently
"I'm going to the electronic section" He said
"Kay I'll be here" I said picking up some underwear.
"Do you like these?" I asked holding them in front of her.
"Yes" She said, I tossed them into the cart.
"Let's get you some night clothes do you have enough?" I asked picking up some.
"I like them" She danced around
"Okay love" We went to the clothes section to get her a couple of things for school.
We picked out a couple outfits it's starting to get cold, don't need her to be sick. After all that we met up with Chris.
"Y'all ready" He asked
"WAIT I want some candy" I smiled sweetly at him
"Hurry up while I pay for this." He rushed me.
I grabbed at whole bunch not just for me but for Carla too.
Once I made it to the cashier they were waiting on me. He paid for everything and we made our way to the car.
*Chris
We just took Carla home with all her stuff, now I'm on my way to my house.
"You had fun today?" I asked putting my hand on top of hers
"Yea" She mumbled.
"You ard?" I asked witching lanes in the darkness.
"Yea" She said again.
"Yo moms ain't gone be heated you out this late?" I asked
"Boy I'm grown" She laughed
"Yea don't get your self killed" I laughed
"Whatever I'm crashing at your house" She said unlocking her phone.
"Ard then you got clothes?" I asked turning into my driveway.
"I brought some at wal-mart" She yawned.
"Let's go" I said getting out
"Come carry me" She laughed holding her hands up.
I went to her side picking her and the bags kicking the door opened and walking down to my room, throwing her on the bed.
"I'm sleeping here" She said throwing a pillow on the floor.
"Naw you sleeping on the sofa" I picked the pillow up and threw it back on the bed.
She kissed her lips "Child boo I'm sleeping right here" She kicked her shoes off.
"This how we do it" I jumped on the bed causing her to fall off.
"Come on Brown!" She yelled
"Come lay with me" I patted the spot next to her.
She laid her head on my chest getting computable now this is where I wanna be. this is how we do it.


2 comments: