Sunday, September 2, 2012

Chapter 8: How we do it pt.1

"Now baby please
Hang up the phone
'cause I'm talking to your father
Mr Jones, Mr Jones
I've been talking to your daughter
And she likes me
She told me she likes me
And I really like her
She's gonna be my wifey
I say, baby, please
Hang up the phone
'cause I'm talking to your father
Mr Jones, Mr Jones
I've been talking to your daughter
And she likes me
He told me she likes me
And I really like her
She's gonna be my wifey"-Chris brown
Author's note: If you don;t remember these people you might want to go to the "crew"
list on the right side of the page and hit "August" then "Crew." ENJOY ^.^

*Samia


 
I watched as him and Quera looked at each other. My name is Samia, I'm the girl that's been talking to Ty. The messed part up about all of this is that I actually like her. It's just I had Ty first, he's mine and I will not come second to any girl friend or not. 
"Wassup girl" My girl Jess hugged me
"Wassup" I replied still looking at him talk to her.
"If you want you can go over there" She laughed opening her locker.
"Now you know If I go over there he gonna go off on me" I finally tore my gaze from them to look at Jess.
"He ain't gone do nothing him or Breezy" She rolled her eyes.
Here we go again. I love Jess to death, but when it comes to her and Breezy I just can't. She thinks he likes her when he doesn't. I talk to Breezy all the time, we cool, but if Jess knew that she would jump down my throat.
"Him or his girl" She used are quotes
"What's wrong with Chase I like her" I said stupidly
"She took my chance with Breezy what you mean what's wrong with her and that you like her" She looked at me disgusted.
"Messed up whose chance with Breezy" Jen came up
This two chicks are crazily obsessed with Chris iono why I hang out with them.
"Mine" Jess rolled her eyes
Jen laughed "You never had a chance we both know that sweetie"
Jess rolled her eyes not saying anything knowing she would get overpowered.
"And why you staring at Ty so hard go get him back don't let that bum take him from you" Jen turned to me.
I shook my head no not wanting to start anything.
"What you mean no. go" Jen pushed me over towards them making me bump into Ty's arm.
"Hi" I smiled faintly
"Wassup" He clenched his jaw
"Can we talk" I said lowly
"Naw I'm doing something" He closed his locker catching up to Quera.
"Okay" I said lowly more to my self.
"Your so stupid you let him get away" Jen laughed walking over to me.
"She gone take him from you, don't come running to us" Jess laughed along with her leaving me in the hallway.
I gotta find some new friends. and I mean A.S.A.P no rocky.
*Ty

"Why you walking so fast?" I grabbed Quera's arm pulling her to me.
"I don't wanna be late" She bit her inner cheek.
"Since when do you care about being late?" I asked raising one eyebrow.
She busted out laughing "You right" she smiled
"I know I am what's up" I asked walking beside her now
"Nothing much" She said lowly.
I hate when she gets like this I rather her yelling at me then not saying anything at all.
I opened the door for her and then went to my seat.
"Y'all good?" Chris asked me
"Yea when you get back?" I asked closing my eyes.
"Right before you decide to stroll in class" He laughed
"I've been going through some stuff" I spoke
"You sound like a female" He laughed
"Man" I kissed my lips.
"What's up now" Bow asked
"I mean Quera already told me how she felt and so did I but I saw Mia watching us hard this morning and I think she up to something with Jen and Jess" I sat up now opening my eyes.
"They better not mess anything up" Chris looked stressed
"Now who sound like the female" I looked at him dumb.
"Well unlike you I happen to not mess up with Chase and I can't have her hating me before we even go out" He spat.
"And you think having someone I love hating me over something that wasn't even suppose to happen?!" I yelled
"But my dawg YOU let that happen" Mijo cut in.
"Man shut that up you sound like Quera now" I waved them off looking out the window.
"You can't get mad I told you when you first met Samia you needed to be straight up with Quera we all know how she is, so you brought that on yo self" Chris said which wasn't a lie, but I ain't trying to hear that.
"Well I ain't gonna be the problem anymore you are" I laughed at his face.
"Yea dawg you need to stay away from Jess and Jen" Keeis said we all nodded our heads.
Girls! We going through this much and they ain't even our girls yet.
Same old different location. Never fails.
*Chase
@rosannathen_ (instagram)
The boys keep looking at us making me feel bugged out!
"Why they keep looking over here?" I asked Quera
"Cause they stupid" She rolled her eyes getting back on her phone.
The door flew open with that Jess chick coming in extra load.
"Um dis my new class where I sit?" She asked rolling her neck and all.
"Have a seat beside Mr. Brown" Ms.Mendez pointed.
Quera looked at me as I returned her gaze already knowing what she was thinking. This face.....o.O
The whole class this chick kept starting at me like wassup?!
"We're starting a project that's worth 40% of your grade I already picked your partners"
"...You get a little brother or sister for this whole month, you have to connect with them, in a way change their lives by giving them something they never had and that's time" She spoke.
I can tell this project is gonna make me cry in the end kids always made me soft.
"I'll post the names of the partners over on the board" She walked and pinned it up.
Everyone ran to see their little brother or sister name, I slowly walked over there when Chris stopped me.
"No need to go over there we're partners" He smiled
"Yes" I said sarcastic going back to my seat before he could even say anything.
He looked at the side of my face before going over to Jess lolx this is how we doing it now? No cares are given now.
*Chris

If Chase wanted to act funny I can too, bet I'm better at it then her.
I sat and talked to Jess about whatever I wasn't listening I was just watching Chase.
"Meet up with your partner and go get your little brothers and sisters" Ms.Mendez smiled.
Chase got up didn't even wait for me this girl on some other today.
I went outside to see Chase talking to this little girl.
"Hi sweetie what's you name?" I asked
"Carla Gomez" She smiled back.
"Aw she's the cutest" Chase cooed.
"How old are you?" I asked leaning against the wall.
"7" She replied.
"Well I'm chase and I'm 17 this is Chris he's 18" She pointed between her self and me.
"We will be your big brothers and sisters" She smiled
"I never had brothers or sisters" The girl frowned
Which made Chase face do the same. "Well all that's about to change sweetie" She took her hand to led her to a bench.
This project is going to be an emotional one.
*Quera

our little brother was too funny. He told Ty he needs to step his swag up.
"Sean come here" I tried to calm him down.
"Naw let him stay where he at" Ty said annoyed.
"Yes Quera" He looked up at me
"Oh so you nice to her, but nice to me" Ty looked down at the kid
"That's cause I don't know you" He said
OMG this kid.
"You don't know her either." Ty pointed out getting upset.
"So" He ran into my leg.
I could only laugh.
"Why you laughing" Ty looked at me crazy.
"Cause it's funny" I laughed harder
"Man get you buddie so we can go to lunch" He said walking away.
This project might be fun. lolx
*Chase
:t
Chris, Carla, and myself walked into lunch seeing little kids everywhere.
"What do you want to eat sweetheart?" I bent down to her size.
"Pizza" She smiled
"Me too" I got up smiling.
"You eat pizza everyday." Chris mumbled guiding us to the pizza line. 
I rolled my eyes at his statement he think he slick, but I'm slicker. 
"Wassup Chase?" Corahn smiled 
"Wassup" I hugged him he's in my french class and he cool, so we talk sometimes. 
"Sup Breezy" He waved 
"Sup" Chris said back looking at me.
"Ard see you later Chay" He hugged me again. 
"Bye" I smiled I thought he was the cutest when I  first got here.
"Who's he" Carla smiled 
"Yea who is he" Chris asked clearly annoyed. 
"My friend from class" I said more so to Chris than Carla.
"Oh he's cute" She smiled 
"I know" I TRIED to say just to her, but Chris with his super sonic ears heard me and squeezed my sides causing me to jump and yelp.
Calra busted out laughing with her pretty smile causing me not forget about my pain in my side. I'm trying to get close to this kid without getting emotional attached, not with just her but people here period. 
We got our pizza and sat by our self being that everyone else was wrapped up with their own kids. 
"So Carla you have parents?" I asked handing her a cookie. 
"No" she shook her head.
"Well who do you stay with?" Chris asked 
"With my foster parents" She said lowly
"Don't start" Chris mumbled seeing my face soften up.  
"You wanna hug?" She smiled getting up towards me
"I would love one" I held my arms out wide.
We hugged for a while while I silently cried I know what it's like to feel like you have no parents, even though mine where there, they weren't. I let her go so I could look at her pretty face.
"You so pretty" She touched my hair.
"No your pretty" I smiled doing the same.
"No you a-"
"You both are" Chris cut in sounding like a girl making us laugh.
"Your pretty" She smiled at Chris.
"He ard" I rolled my eyes.
"You know I'm fine" He doughied. I swear he always dancing.
The laughs and jokes kept coming one after another until, lunch was over the big sister and brother foundation came to get them, but we got her contact information because we will be getting her TODAY. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear tt,
    This was the bom! And I know I read it and samia she's just being introduced right now and have her eyes are Gourse! And like always awesomem job!

    ReplyDelete