Saturday, September 1, 2012

Chapter 7: How you know?

"Medusa... She da typa girl dat seduce ya... (She is...)She dat typa girl...She dat typa girl dat'll turn you into stone...Look her in the eyes and you can't leave her alone...
She a MedusaShe the type of girl that seduce yaShe the, she the type of girlShe the type of girl that will turn you in a stone
Look her in the eyes and you can't leave her alone"-Chris brown

*Quera
Chilling with Ty was beyond words I think maybe because he decided to stop acting stupid.
I'm enjoying this time with him before tomorrow come and he start acting like well...Ty.
"You good?" He asked taking my hand in his.
"Yea just thinking" I mumbled
"About" He pressed
"Nothing it's not important until it happens" I looked out the window.
He looked at me funny but didn't say anything.
I know Ty better than any girl, I know what he's up to. He may be acting nice and like he care, and he loves me, but soon as the next chick come he drops everything for her. And I'm not with the heart breaking.
We pulled into my drive way.
"You can come in" I finally spoke up
"You sure?" He asked with angry lacing his tone
"Yes I'm sure" I rolled my eyes at him, type of question is that?!
He got out and walked to my door before I even got out.
Whatever he has going on, he needs to drop it and I do mean FAST! I chuckled to myself getting out walking to open the door.
"The heck is so funny?" He asked making me stop in my tracks to face him
"I don't know what your problem is, but I do know you better STOP coming at me like that" I looked him deep in his eyes hopping he say something smart so I could punch him in the face!
"Chill and just open the door Quera" He said rubbing his hands together
I rolled my eyes pushing the door opened and walked to my room,
With him following behind me.
"Quera" He called out
"What?!" I turned to him throwing his jacket I had on, on my bed.
"Why you acting like this?" He questioned sitting down
Is this kid bipolar?
"Your the one who got mad at me, and your asking me why I'm acting the way I am" I went into my bathroom
He kissed his lips "Cause you acting brand new"
"BRAND NEW?" I yelled
"Micheal you have problem and I don't want anything to do with them." I told him truthfully
"But you just told me you loved me yesterday"
"And I do, but you come with way too much drama it's too much to handle" I told him holding my hands up.
"What are you talking about" It's a good thing my parents aren't here with all his yelling.
"You and your little groupies running around here" I told him
"Man take that up the street" He waved me off
"So tell me you still ain't talking to Samia" I looked at him already knowing the answer.
He just looked at me before answering which just gave him away.
I chuckled "Just like I thought"
"Man what does she have to do with US?" He flipped
"I didn't know there was an US" I laughed
"....And if there was she has a heck of a lot to do with it" I pulled my hair up sitting in my bed.
"She don't have nothing to do with us Quera" He repeated
"Micheal you keep saying that, but yet again you didn't answer my question are you still talking to her" I asked again but this time getting highly upset.
"NO I'M NOT TALKING TO HER, I'M HERE WITH YOU" He yelled which caused me to roll my eyes.
"Whatever Micheal you got that" I replied getting on my Ipad.
"RITE YOU AIN'T SAYING NOTHING CAUSE YOU FEEL STUPID" He yelled again
"If that's what you think" I laughed logging onto twitter.
He took the pad from me which made my head snap in his direction.
"You need to listen" He stated
"...I'm not talking to that girl I LOVE YOU and yet everything I do you make me the bad guy and I'm tired of it"
"HOLD UP! HOLD UP! HOLD UP! don't turn this around on me when YOU were the one sneaking around seeing her when YOU were stringing me along the whole time, and YOU were the one that lied to me about so don't YOU make me seem like the bad guy for putting you and that groupie in y'all place" I yelled back now past upset.
"HOW YOU KNOW? HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?" He yelled
"I know you I know you still talk to her you don't have to lie" I looked at my fingers.
"You don't have to lie" I said again lowly
He just sat next to me holding me close to him
"I'm not I just want you to understand your the only one" He kissed him hair.
I decided not to say anything mainly because I don't wanna fight with him, It's easier loving him, then hating him.
Let's just hope so.
*Chase
Chris and I ended up at this ware house building.
"What's this?" I asked as he turned the car off
"This is were I do most of my art" He replied getting out I followed behind him until we reached inside the warm building.
"Wow" I looked around
"Yea this place saved me from a lot of trouble" He looked around himself
"Is this all yours?" I asked
"Yea the old guy was going to knock it down, but I put up the money for it" He said getting some spray cans out.
"What are we about to do?" I asked looking at one of his paintings.
"Paint" He smiled innocently handing me a can
"Ard" I took in going to a clean part of the wall to start our masterpiece.
----
And a masterpiece it was. I took a step back to admire our work.
"Good job ma" He kissed my forehead.
"Not bad Brown" I tossed the can in the trash.
"Yea we work good together" He pulled me in front of him. We just started at the painting watching it come to life.
"Let me ask you something?" I asked lowly
"Anything" He breathe on my neck.
"If I take this art thing for real will you?"
I felt him nod his head on top of mine.
"Yea shawty" His country accent flew.
"I knew I could turn you to my side" He laughed
"How you know?" I asked still looking at the painting.
"Can't no one refuse Breezy" He stated here we go again.
"Whatever BREEZY let's go it's 12" I said looking at my phone
"You did that" He laughed grabbing his keys and turning the lights off.
*Chris
I cut the car off turning to her.
"I had fun today" She smiled
"Me to shawty" I returned the smile
"We should do this more often" She said looking into my eyes
"We should let's go to the warehouse after school" I told her
She nodded her head biting her her cheek.
"What's wrong?" I asked putting my hands on hers
She just leaned over and kissed me softly it hit me off guard, but I wanted it.
She pulled away with a cute smile on her face.
"Good night Chris" She said getting out the car
"Night" I watched her enter the house before starting the car heading home myself.
---
When I got home my mama was up, why Iono.
"Hey mama" I sat next to her
"Where you been Christopher" She asked turning the T.v off.
"The warehouse" I simply replied. Mama already know how I get so when I go there she knows wassup.
"Oh what did you paint this time?" He face lite up
"Um random stuff with Chase" I smiled thinking of the previous evens that just occurred
"Oh Chase was there" He smiled grew
"Yea" I blushed
Did I really just blush from hearing her name? This got to stop lolx
"Aw I'm glade you found someone you have something in common I'm happy for you honey" She kissed my cheek.
"Good night Christopher"
"Night mama" I said turning the lights off heading down to my room.
Drew was still knocked out so I took a quick shower and hopped in bed with a smile.
*Chase
-The next morning-
I got up pretty happy, thanks to Chris. He texted me early this morning leaving me a long message about how much I mean to him and what he think we could be in the future.
After I made my bed, showered and washed my face and brushed my teeth, I got dressed.
I grabbed an apple and headed to school for this 'art meeting'.
I arrived to school and went to my locker to see Quera.
"Hi babies" I smiled
She looked defeated, washed out.
"Hey" She said dryly
"Wanna talk about it?" I asked already knowing the cause in her mood.
"No I wanna talk about you and Breezy" She suddenly smiled
"What about us?" I blushed
"Y'all dating or what?" She asked leaning against my locker.
"No, but I do like him" I found myself blushing again.
"I knew it"
"How you know" I gave her the yea right face.
"Cause I did don't question me bum" She laughed
"Where Ty?" I asked
"Iono" She Kayne shrugged
"Oh" Was all I said before looking over her outfit.
"Lazy day huh?" I asked looking for my lip gloss
"I ain't trying to look cute for nobody" She waved me off.
I only laughed seeing Chris, Ty, Mijo, Keeis, and Bow coming down the hall towards us.
"Hey baby" Chris said all load and country.
"Ew Chris" I laughed hugging him.
"New York wassup" Mijo hugged me
"MEJO" I yelled
"Wassup girl" Keeis hugged me
"Hi babyboy" I replied moving towards Bow
"Hey Chase" Bow smiled
"Sup shad" I moved towards Ty now
"Hello TyTy" I hugged him longer knowing he needed it going through what he's going through with Quera.
"Let's go" Chris pulled me away.
"Dang y'all leaving already?" Keeis laughed
"Yea sowwy" I pouted following behind Chris
Once we bended the corner he turned to me
"Did you get my text?" He asked with his dimples in full view
"Yes and it was really sweet" I stopped to hug only for him to kiss me long.
We pulled away with my cheeks hot because everyone was watching us.
He just woke this smirk on his face when we entered the art room.
"Nice to see you, glade you could make it" He held his hands up
"I knew y'all wouldn't miss it" He smiled
HOW you know?! 


6 comments:

  1. *BROVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
    1. That agrue scene was to die for boss chick didnt know you had it in ya lolx boss chick
    2.the ART theme banged! you wanna know why it's beacuse i LOVED that you put something ELSE Christopher Maurice Brown does instead of dancing or cheating or datting kae in some other stories not saying that they dont say art for chrissie poo its just that they dont have the TALENT you have boss chick and every chapter you AMAZE me with more and MORE work you do and i appreciate that you take the time out of the day to work on this for US thanks:)
    3.Ty and Qurea are cute together but its time for chrissie and chase to shine boss chick
    4. Mamamaaaa! tell mamma j i said whatsupp lolx
    5.Samia idnoo who she is but hey! i wont say nothing agenst her boss chick
    6. LIKE ALWAYS BROVO BOSS CHICK! i loveee it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww smank you ratchet bew-bew i live for this feedback babe!!
    and the art scence was long over do, i just wanted to include his art work he's amazing in that area so i just wanted to shine some light on that!
    ty and quera is life their relationship is what makes the world go round.
    mama said hey
    thank you again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. np boss chick you need ALL the feedback you can get! im saying boss chick art scence *grabs water* lolx my througt was dry lolx and you gotta do what you gotta do boss chick and heyyyyyyyyy lolx

      Delete
  3. lolx i love this story i think it's my fav oh and i did you vs them too

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG alllll HECK NAWWWW *RUNSZ*

    ReplyDelete