Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chapter 2: Act funny

"Now every girl I've been with (been with) after you
Baby it just ain't the same (no-no, no-no, no-no)
Recently I had a girl and her name was Nikki
But she left me cause I called your name (no-no no-no)
I been on that rebound tip
I can't believe that you got me feeling like this
And every other morning it's your face that I miss
Man ya boy's sick
Cause shawty was a 10
But I was on that bull when I was with you"- Chris Brown


*Quera

-Later that day-
After leaving music class which was my last class of the day, i went into the parking lot to go home, after what the whole lunch thing i just wanted to go home!!
I was walking to my car when i felt someone pull on my arm, turning me around only to come face to face with Ty.
"Yes how may i help you Mr. Stevenson" i asked calling him by his last name like i do when ever i get mad at him
"Come on Quera stop acting funny" he said still holding my arm
"I'm not acting funny YOUR the one who was acting funny yesterday" i yanked my arm back
He kissed his lips "Come on and i said sorry to you about it Quera"
"Micheal i don't want you feel sorry because you think I'm gonna be your friend again, you need to say it cause you mean it" I told him there's one thing about me imma keep it 100 with any and everyone so don't come around me thinking otherwise just cause your my friend.
"And i do mean it" he said grabbing my arm again
"Doesn't matter Ty what's done is what's done" i said simply heading to my car driving away. I hope Chase and Chris don't end up like this that's why i was so pressed on them talking, If you really like someone you shouldn't hold back it's up to you.
* Ty

I just sat there watching her pull of i blew it BIG time with Quera.
Yesterday was never meant to happen nor for her to see, but she was right what what was done was done, can't take it back even if i wanted to ever so badly.
"CRAP" i yelled out laud  putting my head in my hands
Some people that walked by just looked at me, I hopped of the trunk off my car and got in.
I tried calling Quera but she forward me to voice mail
I knew what i had to do to fix this, i went through my contacts pressing her name, only for her to answer on the 3rd ring.
"Hello" she replied
"Don't hello me where you at" i asked getting heated
"Home why?" she asked smarty
"Cause we need to talk, you messed everything up with me and Quera" i yelled she laughed
"And how i do that it ain't my fault you lied to her" she replied
"Man shut up I'll be over there in 20 minutes" i replied hanging up before she could say something else that would set me off.
I gotta prove to Quera that she can trust me and that i do like her cause once again I think she's under the impression that i don't like her, when i clearly do. Same old just a different day.
*Chase

-The next day-
I woke up with the sun shinning bright into my eyes, I got up pulling my blankets back on the bed before heading to my bathroom
I took a long OD bath getting all the dirt off me, after about 39 minutes later i got out. I pulled my curling iron out then brushed my teeth and then washed my face. I then did my hair, then picked out some clothes for today. Which was: a pair of skinnies with homes in the holes in them, white a white over the shoulder shirt
with some cheetah print heels with matching bag.

I cut all my lights off heading down stairs to see my mommy drinking some coffee.
"Hi mommy" i kissed her check
"You look nice" she smiled
"Thank you i try" i smiled sinking my teeth into an green apple
"Who you trying to impress?" she smiled
"No one" i replied
"Yea that Chris guy" she smiled
"No mama" i smiled he thought i was 'ugly' so why would i try to impress him?
Never the less i grabbed my mom's car key's kissing her check again.
---
When i made it to school i seen Quera at her locker, laughing.
"Wassup babies" she smiled at me with her pretty dimples
"Hi babe" i smiled back Quera and i got pretty close yesterday afternoon we spent talking for hours on in about random stuff.
"You think you sexy?" she smiled
"Yup-Yup" I joked
"You ain't cute" she laughed again
She i know she's playing that's why I'm not mad at her
"And you are" i asked with one eyebrow raised playing
"Girl I'm hot" she put her hands up showing me her outfit
"Yea you are" I smiled
"I know thank you" she laughed pulling my arm
We went into our first lesson, there was a sub in here this time and as soon as i came in i seen Ty and Mijo sitting on the desk talking and goofing off. I turned around and in swift movement i bumped into someone.
"OMG I'm so sorry" i said not knowing who the person was but just saying it cause i truly was
"You good shawty" and with that i looked up to see Chris and out of no where i started blushing.
"My bad" i said one last time
He  just smiled at me sitting next to Ty and Mijo with some other people I don't know
I went into the hall, to go to my lock i totally forgot talking to Quera didn't help either.
I went back into the class while Mijo pulled me a chair up
"You look good today" Ty smiled at me
"Thank you" I smiled
"Yea you do look good" Chris smiled again
"Why thank you kindly" I laughed
"Shouldn't we be doing our work" i asked
"No why he ain't here" Ty yelled and everyone laughed
"Where's Quera" Mijo asked
"Um she went to some thing for the dance team" i told them
Just then Mr. Nick came in pointing to Chris and me
"Can i have you two please" he asked me and Chris
And then i remembered that i didn't come early for that morning class and to my looks Chris didn't come either
"Yea" i nodded my head getting up with Chris following behind me
We walked down to the art class room, and then sat on the desk
"What happened this morning?" he asked putting his feet on the desk
"It totally slipped my mind" i told him truthfully
"And as in for you Chris?" he looked over at Chris who was sitting next to me
"Um i had basketball practice this morning" he said rubbing the back of his neck
This was about to me a long day i thought to myself while Mr. Nick went on and on about how we would benefit from this class.
*Mijo
Funny acting! Ty and Quera was acting funny and iono why.
Here me and Ty was standing in the gym waiting for Qurea to come out the locker room.
After Chris and Chase left, so did we. We just got up and left.
And speaking of them Chris and Chase are acting funny too. Yesterday Chase wanted nothing to do with him and today she blushing? I think they like each other, better yet i know they like each other.
Quera walked over to us frowning "What can i help you with?" she said more so to Ty.
He just laughed at her and puller her arm where they could take, yea see they act too funny for me.....
*Ty
I was getting tired of Quera's antics, all yesterday after i talked to Samia i tried Quera's phone all afternoon and she just kept declining it.
"What Micheal?" she snapped
"Stop calling me that, and stop being mad at me" i sat her down on the stands
"That's what you came in here to tell me, is to stop being mad" she asked with her hands up to her mouth
"Man come on stop acting funny and keep it real with me keep it 100" i told her
I could tell that she got taken back by it cause she didn't say anything.
She just laughed "You a scared made bum" and with that she walked off.
Man i know Quera hard to work with but i mean come on she ain't even giving me the time of the day.
*Chris
Man because Chase and I didn't come this morning, he had us clean up the art room and then grade some papers for our first 2 lessons, then we gotta come back!
"Where the spray at" Chase asked cleaning the tables
"Right here" i handed it to her
She sprayed the table and then me!
"Mu bad" she put her hands up to her mouth
"Don't be sorry ma" i said taking the bottle out of her hand and spraying her
"REALLY CHRIS?" she yelled
"Yes really" i laughed
She smacked me in the back of my head and then stepped on my foot
"You dirty" i laughed pushing her softly
"No your dirty let me clean you" she said spraying me again touching me with that dirty hand towel
We was just playing around not even cleaning just acting funny.
Mr. Nick came in and seen us horsing around and flipped his wig.
"After lunch come back i have more work for you to do" he said hard
Me and Chase walked past him laughing.
"Is something funny" he asked
"No" she laughed casing me to laugh
We went into the painting room to clean the brushed and water.
In there we just talked about random stuff, she was really cool
"What you think about Megan Fox" i asked
"She's pretty and she played the heck out of Transformers" she said whipping her hands
"Yea she bad" i agreed
"Okay Megan or Nick?" she asked
"Most def Nicki" i laughed
she just shook her head laughing
"What?" i asked
"Nothing i look better than both of them" she laughed
"Yea you do" i smiled
"But yesterday i was ard" she said
"Naw see you got it wrong i was just playing i think you pretty, i think your beautiful" i told her. I watch her face light up
"Thank you i felt really bad yesterday" she admitted to me
"I didn't know" i sat down
"Well it's cool now" she said
We headed to lunch, and sat with Ty, Quera and Mijo.
"Where y'all been" Quera asked us
"Man art helping Mr. Nick" i answered
"For what?" Ty asked
"Iono some art team" Chase answered sounding just like him
"Ewe that's cray" Mijo laughed
"Y'all two getting along" Quera said well more so to Chase
She nodded her head yes
"Yall so funny acting" Mijo said
"How" i asked
"You and Ty along with Chase and Quera" he threw his bottle cap at me and his spoon at Ty
"You just mad cause you don't have nobody to act funny with" Ty laughed breaking his spoon and throwing it back at him
"Yea whatever" Mijo waved him off
---
After lunch we went back to art and graded some papers.
Then our art class started, we had to paint lord know what.
"Hey Breezy" Jen smiled
"Hey" i said
"I gotta ask you something?" i asked
He whole face lite up and she smiled oh-so hard
"Anything breezy" she smiled
"Um you know where Chase at?" i asked
Her face hit the floor, and she mugged me a little but answered her face, priceless!
"She right here" she said getting up to go tap Chase on the shoulder.
Chase got up and walked over to my table
"Wassup brown" she smiled
"You staying after class?" i asked
"I have too and so do you so don't think about leaving me" she hit my chest
"Ouch i don't want to tho" i laughed
"Well too bad if i have to you do too"
"Well I'm telling the crew to stay too" i told her talking out my phone
"Okay sounds good to me" she Kayne shrugged and walked to her seat.
This is about to be fun, I know the crew was going to love her she's just a female version of me.





No comments:

Post a Comment