Saturday, August 25, 2012

Chapter 5: Most def not New York

"Let me talk to you
Tell you how it is
I was thinking when I saw that body gotta get shawty
Tell her what the young boy gonna do
Damn them chicks wit you gotta be your kin
Babe pretty thick wit the kick that's sick that need to be hit
So tell me what ya'll gonna do
I got friends, and you got friends
They hop out, and you hop in
I look fly, and they jocking
The way you drop, drop makes me wanna pop
Is ya man on the floor?
If he ain't...
Let me know
Let me see if you can run it, run it
girl indeed I can run it, run it"- Chris Brown

*Quera

Saturday oh how I love Saturday.
NO school
NO mama yelling to tell me to go to school
NO annoying people at school
NO nagging teacher at school
NO nasty school lunch
NO school work
and NO sitting in a class for almost a hour and a half
I rolled over in my bed looking at my wall.
Ty: good morning babe:)
I read the message that sat before me, even though at times I can't stand him he really does try.
Me: good morning and I'm not your babe
Ty: don't be like that, let's do something today
Me:Like what?
Ty:Iono why don't I scoop you up and we chill at my crib?
Me:Sounds like a plan
Ty:Ard pick you up on 20
Me:What you talking about 20?
Ty:Girl it's 1 in the afternoon if you don't get your self up and get dressed see you in 20
And with that I threw my phone on my pillow getting up going into my bathroom, I took a quick shower and got dressed nothing dressy, it's only Ty. I pulled my hair into a bun on top of my head. I picked up my phone and made my way into the living room where no one was because it's 1 in the afternoon and Saturday. No one in my house gets up this early so the fact Ty has me up it annoys me. I went into the kitchen to pore myself a blow of captain crunch.
Ty:I'm outside let's go
I read I kissed my lips c'mon son
Me:Don't rush me
I pick my blow up and keys heading out the door to Ty's car getting in.
"Where mine at?" He asked kissing my check
"At your house" I replied
"That's cold but I'ma break that" He replied pulling off whatever that means....
*Chase
mer ._.
"I think you should wear the white one" I pointed
"I think so too" My mom went into her closet to get some shoes that fit right with her dress. She she's going out with Mr. Perfect again. I'm happy for her like I said before. We've been sitting in her room for about an hour now trying to find something for her to wear.
"Mom go your gonna be late" I yelled to the bathroom so she could hear me
She came back out fully dressed with her natural curls in
"Are you sure you can be without me?" She asked
"Mom I'm 17 not 7 it's not the first time I been without you" I replied pulling my phone out to reply to Quera's message
"Rite well here's your card" she said handing me my credit card
"And a few extra bucks just in case" She said handing me 2 hundred also
"Thanks" I kissed her check
"Welcome if you leave don't forget to lock the door" she pulled her blazer on
"I won't bye-bye now" I pushed her out the room
I put the phone up to my ear
"Love you"
"Love you" I yelled back
"See I knew you loved me" His voice felled my ears causing me to smile
"Once again I'm not talking to you" I laughed laying back on my mama's huge bed
"Yea whatever sooner or later you gonna be telling me you love me" he replied
"Whatever what you doing?" I asked flipping through the channels
"Nothing getting dressed" He replied
"Oh for what?" I asked
"My family coming over and my mama finna cook" He replied
"Oh that sounds nice" I smiled focusing on the sponge bob episode ahead of me
"What you doing today?"
"Nothing just gonna chill in my own house" I yawned
"That sounds boring" He laughed
"Well that's the first thing you need to know about me that I'm a very boring person" I laughed too
"Yea-yea well Ms. I'm boring get dress" He mocked me
"Now why would I do that"
"Cause I said so you gone come chill with me today" He replied
"Your ruining my relaxation" I laughed
"You don't have one I'll be there soon to pick you up" He stated
"Okay" I said before hanging up
Instead of getting dressed right away I finished the episode and then took a shower. Once I got out I did my hair . I put on some light make-up, I then looked around my closet for about 30 minutes before I heard the door bell, I ran to the door to see Chris standing there.
"You not even dressed yet?" He asked looking up form his phone
"No I was looking for something" I stepped to the side
"Well hurry up" He rushed me
"Ard" I ran to my room
"What about this?" I asked
I had on some blue jean shorts with a red v neck and my red and white Jordan's
"No" He shook his head
"Why?" I pouted a little
"You not wearing those shorts" He said locking his phone
"There not that bad" I looked down at them
"Yea not to you, but from here they too short and I ain't trying to have nobody looking at you" He replied readjusting his snapback
"Fine" I rolled my eyes going back to reevaluate my outfit
changing to something that's "better", I went back into the living room
"Better?" I asked
"Much" He smiled taking my hand
I grabbed my purse throwing my card, money, phone, and keys into it locking the door behind us.
As soon as I stepped into the sun I then realized that it is most def not New York.
"How hot is it out here?" I asked when we got into the car
"98 degrees" Chris replied turning the air on
"Put that on blast" I told him turning the vent on me
He laughed pulling out of my drive way.
The whole way there he's been listening to music and I've been talking to Quera. The way her and Ty act you would swear they date or something.
Wifey:)- Man all we've been doing is watching video's on MTV2
Me: stop complaining!
Wifey:)- shut up
Me: You have problems one minute you wanna hang out with Ty and now that you have the chance to you complain the whole time!?
Wife:)- *sucks teeth* man shut up Chase Morgan and chill with  CHRIS instead of playing doctor feel better lolx
Me: I just might do that, and I ain't doctor feel better to no body you and Ty are a old married couple there ain't no helping y'all lolx
Wifey:)- SEE always talking crap kick rocks Morgan
Me: Whatever you say Lambert I still love you
Wifey:)- I love me too
Me: Ew
Before I could finished the message Chris took my phone
"What was that for" I asked looking at him like he had 5 heads
"First you haven't spoke a word to me since we step foot in the car and second we're here" He laughed
"Oh I'm sorry that was rude of me" I gave him a small smile
He just smiled shaking his head, we both got out the car walking up to his big house.
*Chris

"Chris that's you" Mama asked me
"Yea" I yelled pulling Chase into the den
"Hi sweetie" She smiled at Chase
I already told her about Chase so she insisted her coming over
"Hi Ms. Brown" she hugged her
"You can call me mama" Mama smiled being her old caring self
"Well thank you mama for inviting me over" she spoke
"No problem now y'all go enjoy y'all selves while the food cooking"
"Ard" I pulled Chase into my room where my cousin were talking loud
"Aye yo Chris this her" My cousin Austin yelled
"Why you yelling" I kicked his shoes off my table
"My bad, what's your name shawty?" He asked
"Chase" She smiled taking a seat on my bed
"Who told you to get on my bed?" I joked
She rolled her eyes "Bit me Brown"
"You bad Ms. Chase" Austin kept pushing
"How old are you?" She asked him the Golding question
"15 why?" He answered
We all busted out laughing
"Your super young" She laughed
"How old are you?" He shot back clearly annoyed that she shut him down
"17" she answered
"Age ain't nothing but a number tho" He tried to defend himself
"I feel you, you can be my Lil homie" She smiled
"Do I get hugs?" He asked
"Oh course"
"Ard I don't mind then" He laughed reaching to give her a hug
"You so thirsty" My cuasion India laughed
"Shut up you ugly" He replied
"Anyway hi I'm India" she looked in Chase direction
"Nice to meet you" she smiled back
"So isn't chase a boy name?" My cousin Tony asked
"Yea but since I'm a girl it's a girl name" she replied
"GOT EM" Austin yelled
"Man shut up" Tony threw a pillow at him
"Ard enough kids" I yelled pulling Chase into the second part of my room
"Aw their cute" she smiled sitting on the huge bean bag that sat in front of another T.v
"Yea they annoying too" I turned the T.v to MTV to some reality show
"You got alot of cousins" She laughed
"That even half of them" I sat in the same bean bag as her
"You gotta lot of family out here?" She asked
"Naw most of them are in V.A, but see like Austin is my auntie son, and India is his sister they moved out here before us." I explained
"Oh that's cool" She smiled
"You smiled too much" I mushed her head
"Shut up Christopher" she laughed
"Oh so I'm Christopher today" I raised my eyebrow
"Yes you are, I was just starting to like you" she laughed again
"I bet I can change your mind" I smirked at her
"Boy bye" She waved me off
"We'll see" I mumbled
She focused back on this basketball flies or some crap like that, while I texted Ty. He supposedly be fixing that crap with Quera, which he needs to do ASAP no rocky cause it ain't cool.
"Hello" I turned to Chase to see her on the phone
"I'm fine.....Yup......Shut up......Okay....Love and miss you too" she smiled hanging up the phone
"Your mom?" I asked
"Naw my homie from V.A" she smiled it must of been a dude cause she was smiling way too hard
"Oh" I guess she caught the vibe I was giving off
"He's just a friend Chris" She looked at me
"Whatever" I mumbled
"Come on don't be like that" She frowned at me
"Whatever Chase" I looked at the T.v
I'm not mad, I just don't like the fact that she talking to a dude other than me.
"Fine Christopher" She leaned back
We were in complete silence until Austin busted in
"The food ready" He spoke but looked at Chase
"Ard" I mumbled getting up
She followed behind me without saying anything, We made our way up stairs.
"There you are baby" Mama smiled at her
"What y'all want?" She asked getting plates out
"Um whatever it doesn't matter" She tired to smile
I know she mad, but she gotta understand where I'm coming from, and soon she will.
"Oh okay baby you alright?" Mama asked
"Yes ma'am" she replied
"Need any help?" She asked
"A matter of fact I do" Mama said putting some greens on a plate, I sat at the table
"What wrong with you" India rolled her eyes
"Why you gotta attitude" I asked
"Cause you got one" She smacked her gum
This girl is too fun- KNEE
"Shut up India" I waved her off
"I'm saying there's no need to be mad, you got a pretty girl that clearly likes you, so whatever you mad at you need to drop it before you push her away" Man I hate when she right I just don't tell her that
I nodded my head proceeding what she was saying into my head
*Chase

I helped mama fixed the boys plates and drinks.
"Here" I sat Chris plate down
"Thank you" He said
I was going back into the kitchen to brink Austin his plate, but Chris pulled my arm softly
I looked at his then back at my arm looking at his like he's crazy
"Come outside with me" He said lowly
I grabbed my plate and followed him outside
"What you have 10 minutes" I turned
"C'mon Chase don't be like that" He spat
"Be like what? your the one who got mad at me over a friend" I told him getting mad all over again
"Cause I don't like you talking to other dudes, I wanna only be that one dude" He told me it sounded cute and sweet.
"But you can have other girls like and talk to you right" I asked already knowing the answer
"That's different" He said
Is this kid kidding me? He gotta be outta his monkey mind
"Okay" I laughed
"For real tho no body none of them girls that like me here but you" He looked at me which was true, so I decided to just drop it.
"Fine Brown" I pointed at him only for him to laugh
"Was that really called for a Brown?" He kissed my finger
"Child boo let's go sit down in the shade" I told him
---
After dinner the teens just chilled in Chris room cracking jokes, and trash talking.
"So New York you got any New York friends" Aaron asked me
"Yea a couple" I laughed
"You should hook me up" He smiled
"I got just the girl for you" I laughed too already having someone in mind
"She gotta be pretty no man looking type" He looked at his phone
"Never that Tay look far from a man" I smiled I got some pretty best friends
"What about you tho" Austin asked
"What about me?" I asked confused
"Who you like, who you dating?" He asked
"I'm waiting on Chris" I looked at him
"Oh so you waiting on me" He smirked up at me
"Don't play if you wanna waist time I'll just keep it moving" I joked but for real at the same time
"I'm ma leave it up to I'm gone stay out my own way" He rubbed my arms smiling
I really didn't know what he was talking about but I think I might like it.
"Why is it so hot here son?" I asked randomly
"Cause It's Miami....son" Tony laughed mocking me
"HA.HA.HA funny" I said sarcastic
"Why is it so cold in New York" Chris asked
"Cause it's the North" I looked at him
"Why is there so many flies" I asked
"I know we ain't finna get into this again" He laughed
"...Okay then why there's a rat on every coiner in New York then?" He shot back
"Why after every sentence you call me shawty, shawty, yo shawty I'm taller than you son" I laughed
"So why after every sentence you gotta say son, I'm not you kid I'm not child why I gotta be your son?"
"B" Aaron jumped in
"Money" Austin jumped in too
"Why y'all got BIG feet in the south, feet be so stank" I pointed out seeing Tony feet
"Why y'all gotta be so hairy?" Aaron asked
"Why y'all girls down here be mannish?" I shot
"Hold up girl's down here look good" Chris laughed
"Remember when we went to get ice cream and that one girl tried to talk to you, but she looked like a guy?" I laughed
"HOLD UP WHAT??" Austin cried
"Shut up" Chris tickled me
"This is most def not New York" I laughed
"You got that right" We play fought
*Quera

"Ty I'm hungry" I told him for the 5th time today
"Okay hold up chill" He looked around for a pizza menu
I've been at his house since early and we ain't do anything special but watch movies, but I'm not complaining I enjoy spending simple time like this with him.
"GOT IT" He yelled
"good I thought you was gonna need Dora and boots to help you find it" I laughed
"G,G,G,G, shut up" He pushed me
"What movie you wanna watch?" He asked sitting next to me
"Iono maybe think like a man" I smiled
"Okay" he nodded his head
I looked at him like Kay you gonna get up
"You better find the movie" He laid his head back on the sofa
I kissed my lips walking over to get the remote "You so lazy I'm YOUR guest"
"You ain't no guest your just Quera" He said with eyes closed
"Well just Quera bout to smack you if you say something smart again" I said tossing the remote back onto the bed
"You ain't gone do nothing" He waved me off
"Yea keeping that" I sat down
"I'll think what I want" He laughed his head on my legs 
"MM" I said playing with his waves
"You gone make me go to sleep" He said lowly
"Well wake yo self up cause once the pizza get here you gone need to raise up" I laughed fixing my eyes on the previews
"I love you Quera"
When he said that my heart stopped all the hate I had for him went away and something came over me
"I love you too Ty"
He leaned up and kissed me, not one of those pecks a long passionate kiss that could take any girls breathe away.


1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO GOOD BOSS CHICK YOU KNOW WHAT IMMA ALREADY SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL BE GOING NEW YORK UP IN THE STORY SON lol where you at??

    ReplyDelete